MTZ HIGH SCHOOL OFFERS SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMP!
2021 YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE
Season runs from Sunday, February 7th - Sunday, March 14th, 2021
All games played at the Mt. Zion District Field House.
- PreK & Kindergarten Boys & Girls play 12:00-1:00p.m. on COURTS 1 & 2
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Grade Boys play 12:00-1:00p.m. on COURTS 3 & 4
- 1st & 2nd Grade Boys play 1:00-2:00p.m. on COURTS 1, 2, 3, & 4
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th Grade Girls play from 2:00-3:00p.m. on COURTS 1, 2, 3, & 4
COVID GUIDELINES & RESTRICTIONS FOR THIS SEASON:
Youth Basketball League starts TOMORROW! Here are some details to remember for this season's COVID guidelines and basic info:
1. Players and coaches need to wear masks when in the Fieldhouse.
2. Players should bring their OWN marked water bottle. The public water fountains are not to be used.
3. Drop off players on the WEST SIDE entrance of the Fieldhouse by the Football field.
4. Pick up on the EAST SIDE entrance of the Fieldhouse - towards Intermediate.
Parents should walk the kids to the doors and then please wait outside at the doors for pick up.
We will use the Northwest and Main Lobby Entrance and Northeast and Main Lobby Exit to keep groups separated.
The following ages are to use the Main Lobby Entrances and Exits:
- PreK-Kindergarten (Girls/Boys)
- 1st & 2nd Grade Boys
The following ages are to use the Northwest Entrances and Northeast Exits:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Girls
- 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Boys.
Please stay outside. We will open the doors to let you know when players can enter and when they will be released.
For more information regarding the Basketball Farm League or the Travel Basketball League, please email email@example.com
Mt. Zion Youth Basketball is a league created to provide youth ages Pre-K through 6th grade enrolled in the Mt. Zion School District, the opportunity to develop as a basketball player and team athlete. The League is entirely funded and operated by volunteer coaches, board members and community members that are commited to programs for our youth.