Welcome to the Mt Zion Youth Sports 2021 Registration!
Return registrant process is similar to last year. You will find available registration options after the New Member & Players section below. If you forgot your password, you will need access to the email account you plan to use for registration.
For new members and players, you will find instructions and tips for the account creation process in the lines below.
A User's Guide can be found at http://leagueathletics.com/Help/user-guide/index.shtm
Registered, but not sure how to get to a payment screen? Choose "Edit My Account" from left column.
Please send all questions to
New Members and Players
You'll need to first create an account to establish a record with our league. Once created, you'll be able to login to your account at any time to change contact information, manage communication preferences, and make payments for online registrations.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT and REGISTER:
- You will need access to the email account you plan to use for registration.
- Find the league registration option below that meets the age requirement for your child (i.e. "2020 1st/2nd grade volleyball")
- Read the instructions and click "Begin Registration".
- At the logon prompt, click Create Account, enter your email and then click the button to continue.
- An email will be sent to that email account with a link to set your password.
- Once a password is setup you can continue the login process by setting up your profile (or multiples) & your child’s profile.
NOTE: When you setup your child’s account you can opt to include their email and phone. This information will remain private to only the team roster but can receive reminders and team notices. See below for some helpful tips for configuring your profile.
- After you have entered information about your child you will be able to complete the registration process.
Tips & Tricks for new registrants
1) Forgot you password or new user?
2) When updating or setting up your profile:
3) Select what you would like to be reminded of and setup multiple guardian accounts: